Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual.
Processing of personal data covers a wide range of operations performed on website user's personal data. It includes the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaption or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data.
Website www.brsnetworks.ee is the website of BRS Networks Baltic AS.
User is a person who uses or visits the website of BRS Networks Baltic AS, consumes services or transmits information to BRS Networks Baltic AS, for example, by e-mail.
Services are all free and paid products or services offered by BRS Networks Baltic AS, including downloadable materials.
Cookie is a small text file that is stored on a device used by a user of a website.
2. What personal data does BRS Networks Baltic AS collect and for what purpose?
BRS Networks Baltic AS collects and uses following personal data in the following ways:
- Name, e-mail aadress, phone number – the data is collected when the user fills in the contact form on the website of BRS Networks Baltic AS. The data is used to contact the user.
- Website traffic statistics – we use Google Analytics' automated tool to collect statistics about website browsing statistics, how often a user visits a website, what browser and device is used and what content a user reads. The collected data allows to measure and improve the performance of the website and to carry out more effective marketing activities. You can find more information about Google Analytics in the "Cookies" section.
3. Who can access your data?
BRS Networks Baltic AS is the data controller. In some cases, we may share data with third parties. Third parties are the contractual partners of BRS Networks Baltic AS, whose product or service is used by BRS Networks Baltic AS to provide services to users.
In its day-to-day operations, BRS Networks Baltic AS uses third parties to perform the following tasks:
- website hosting;
- website statistics analysis;
- use of social media and social media statistics.
4. Links to other pages and embedded content
Some subpages on this website contain links to other web pages or contain embedded content, for example map of Google Maps. When you use the referenced and embedded content, you are visiting another website that is subject to the terms of the other website. These pages may collect information about you, replace cookies or pass on your information to third parties.
5. Retention and security of personal data
BRS Networks Baltic AS retains personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose or pursuant to law.
BRS Networks Baltic AS takes all reasonable measures to protect the personal data processed. Only authorized persons have access to the modification and processing of personal data, and the personal data of all users will be treated as confidential information.
6. User rights
The user has right at any time to:
- request access to your personal data in order to consult it;
- request the correction, supplementation or deletion of personal data;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
The user can accept cookies in the "Accept cookies" window, which appears at the bottom of the page when the website is opened. The user can also change the settings related to cookies in the settings of their web browser. See the "Cookies" section for instructions.
If the user feels that his or her rights have been violated during the processing of personal data, he or she has the right to contact the Data Protection Inspectorate.
BRS Networks Baltic AS uses first- and third-party cookies, which can be session or persistent cookies.
- First-party cookies come from our website and are used to recognize and remember your preferences when you visit a website. These are cookies of our website.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that disappear when the user leaves the website or closes the browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain features of the website.
- Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file on the user's computer. They are used, for example, to identify the user as a repeat visitor to the website, to adapt the content of the website to the user's needs or to collect statistics.
- Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for a website to function properly. Strictly necessary cookies do not collect marketing information and do not remember which pages are viewed. The use of strictly necessary cookies does not require the consent of the website visitor.
- Functional cookies help certain activities of the website, such as following the content of the website to be shared on social media platforms, collecting feedback, etc.
- Analytical cookies are used to see statistics related to the usage of the website. How many users website has, which are the most used subpages, what kind of problems users experience when they visit the page. Analytical cookies do not collect information in such a way that the user of the website can be directly identified. Cookies created by Google Analytics are analytical cookies.
- Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with customized ads based on the pages they visit and to analyze the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
Here are instructions on how to change your cookie settings in the most common web browsers:
The copyright holder of the content on the website and social media accounts of BRS Networks Baltic AS is BRS Networks Baltic AS. Use of the content of the website in any form is permitted only with the permission of BRS Networks Baltic AS and a link to the website of BRS Networks Baltic AS must be added to the copied content.
Sharing social media posts created by BRS Networks Baltic AS on your social media account is allowed. Unauthorized use of the contents of the posts or images without permission is prohibited. If you want to use the content we have created, please contact email@example.com for the permission.