Our team of experienced Microsoft specialists can provide you with the knowledge and support necessary to fully leverage Microsoft's capabilities.
Microsoft 365 cloud solutions:
- Offers employees the best technological solutions.
- Enables the creation of a comprehensive and modern work environment.
- Chat, call, organize meetings, and collaborate in real-time, no matter where you are.
- Outlook – email and calendar
- SharePoint – document management and collaboration
- Teams – video calls, messaging, calling
- OneDrive – view, save, share, and edit files no matter where you are
- Yammer – social media platform for your team
- Office desktop and web applications – documents, spreadsheets, presentations
- Security features and settings – from the basic functions to comprehensive document protection and encrypted messages
What are the advantages of Microsoft 365 cloud services?
Seamless collaboration, no matter where you are
With Microsoft 365 cloud services, you can collaborate on creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in Office applications. Sharing files with colleagues is simple, and changes are visible in real-time. eliminating the need for back-and-forth emailing. Controlling document versions is effortless, backups are automatic, and accessing previous versions is easy.
Better device compatibility
Microsoft 365 cloud services provide improved device compatibility, allowing you to work from multiple locations and different computers and mobile devices without compromising security.
More effective data protection
With Microsoft 365 cloud services, data protection is more efficient. Even for non-work files, data sharing is secure, and links created for file sharing can have different access and editing rights assigned. Additionally, all your files are automatically backed up on your OneDrive account.
Increased productivityMachine learning makes calendar planning easy, with suggestions for available meeting times and reminders for important events. Office 365 applications offer formatting and design tips.
Data integrity and compliance
Your company's data is protected by built-in data protection features that help achieve compliance with GDPR and other global, local, or industry-specific regulations.